An
Exploration of my Process of Creation through a live Artist Journal, full of my Drawings and Words.

J'explore jour après jour au gré des pages remplies de dessins et de mots mon Processus de Création.

4 juillet 2012

PAGE 3: Between it's NOW


Was at that café, on the terrasse, backyard.
Doors were opened.
I could see through the café, till outside the front door.
I was like that dog, that came there for few minutes, then went his way.

To sketch is to be there, for a moment, observing, listening, waiting for the sign, that is going to give all the sense of your presence here and now.
And it's that subtile sense of the moment that I try to capture with my pen in a sketch-drawing.

That moment, is like that café place, that space of the NOW that is being, between those two doors.
I'm just watching it...