An
Exploration of my Process of Creation through a live Artist Journal, full of my Drawings and Words.

J'explore jour après jour au gré des pages remplies de dessins et de mots mon Processus de Création.

7 août 2012

PAGE 12: Fire Flamenco!

 Duo Flamenco - 2008

Suddenly I wondered, when fire started to burn the building next to mine, last night, what FIRST?

 "L'Instant" - 2006

My Passport. Cause I'm immigrant. Cause Nomad People, they now need to prove to which country they belong to. To have the right, maybe, to stay in an other one. Borders everywhere. Earth is cut in pieces, possessed by goverments.

Duo Flamenco - 2008

But never thought of taking my drawings or any material possessions first. Cause what I create does not belong to me anymore. But to Universe, to Humankind, to Nature again.
All what we create has its own way, free of any control...

I was born without any possessions, I was born without any land, 
my only talent was to create beauty and stories, 
my only mother is Mother Earth, my only father is Father Sky,
I learn from Nature to give and receive,
and to go my way forever.
I feel Gipsy

"Poète, vos papiers!" - Léo Ferré