An
Exploration of my Process of Creation through a live Artist Journal, full of my Drawings and Words.

J'explore jour après jour au gré des pages remplies de dessins et de mots mon Processus de Création.

13 octobre 2012

PAGE 36: "à la Vie, à la Mort"

 Yesterday I went to see that wonderful exhibition "Life Before Death" at Notre-Dame Basilica - Montreal, pictures and texts from Walter Schels and Beate Lakotta...


Last thoughts before dying


 "Each cloud in the sky, each flower in the vase... now, everything has become important"
"Chaque nuage dans le ciel, chaque fleur dans le vase... maintenant tout est devenu important"


 "Nobody can dissolv itself in nothingness, Eternity lives in everything"
"Personne ne peut se dissoudre dans le néant, l'éternité vit dans tout"
GOETHE


"Anyway, nobody can imagine how I feel"
"De toute façon, personne ne peut imaginer comment je me sens"