An
Exploration of my Process of Creation through a live Artist Journal, full of my Drawings and Words.

J'explore jour après jour au gré des pages remplies de dessins et de mots mon Processus de Création.

6 décembre 2012

PAGE 48: The Letter

Dear,


Love left my home
one day when thunder outside was frightening the Nature


Spirits of Happiness and Joy disappeared suddently from your heart
You so were scared of loosing yourself

Love left my sweet home

How could I told you what I saw in my dream that night

Thunderbolt was running after you

You were like a Starving Wolf

Lost into the wild

If I would have gone after you...

How could I told you what I saw...


                 You would have killed me
 


Love left my home that night

When the demon of Vanity was screaming outside




my quiet walk at your side,
my joyfull powerty,
my so rich emptyness,
my unnamed faith,
my honest hope

were not enough to feed your growing Ego





I staid home
my Love

I went back to my Secret Island
to find the medecine of wise women
those that through the ages of Time
had to experience the death of their sons and husbands

I staid home
and could not dream anymore during nights and nights
my Love


during nights and nights...

I was watching the Old Moon

Her cycle of light and darkness
reminded me that it's because of her humble power,
that Sun finds his way back to Earth through the deepest nights

But some nights,

She has to keep him away from her

Maybe to let the Sun know,
that on this side of the Universe



He needs the power of the Servant Moon
to shine on the World


Love left my home that night...

Your Beloved