An
Exploration of my Process of Creation through a live Artist Journal, full of my Drawings and Words.

J'explore jour après jour au gré des pages remplies de dessins et de mots mon Processus de Création.

16 juillet 2012

PAGE 5: The Bridge

 2012

That day on the way to the Botanical Garden, I stopped to draw this huge modern human creation, the Olympic Stadium and its tilted tower, the highest in the world, all grey, all concrete, all broken, all layers put on the Earth... Dying slowly.
Then I arrived into that amazing garden, full of diversity, colors, eternal through its constant changes, where land and nature is preserved, respected, admired, observed, taken care.

One could represent the power of human ego, while the other one seems to reflect the beauty of human soul, as part of the cycles of life. Nothing that you could totaly possess or control.
Only being part of.

I always thought I was constantly crossing the bridge between those two worlds.
Anable to be satisfied, to find myself.

Today I realise that I am the Bridge itself.
Both, ego and soul.
Eternal, but dying slowly.

The territory of their meeting.
A wild and uncharted territory, to explore.