An
Exploration of my Process of Creation through a live Artist Journal, full of my Drawings and Words.

J'explore jour après jour au gré des pages remplies de dessins et de mots mon Processus de Création.

8 novembre 2012

PAGE 42: Marion Wagschal

Croquis rapide, graphite sur papier, 15 X 15 cm.


Well, it was Friday, October 20, 2012, a rainy day.
Went to the Battat Contemporary Galery, in Montreal. Marion Wagschal's last day exhibition "Works on Paper".

Received a shock.

How powerful her art is! Probably the reflection of a powerful soul...
I haven't felt that for a long time, for a living visual artist I mean.
Very expressive.
Strong line, and soft and pale colors. Very sensual too. Simply no mask.

A woman.
Born in the 40ies I think. From a Jewish family, that immigrated first on the Island of Trinidad, then to Canada.
A Montrealer Contemporary Visual Artist.